Payment Terms & Cancellation Policy
- 30 Days or more before date of departure : 25% of total package cost
- 29-30 Days before date of departure : 50% of total package cost
- 19 days or less before date of departure : 100% of total cost
TRANSFER FROM ONE TOUR TO ANOTHER
- A transfer from one tour to another of the originally booked
tour will be treated as a cancellation on that tour, thereby
attracting the cancellation charges as stated in these terms and a
fresh booking on another.
BOOKING & PAYMENT CONDITIONS
- For booking confirmation, need to pay 50% amount in company
account by Cheque/Cash/Net banking in our company account. Remaining
amount should be paid at the time of check in at hotel.
PREPONE AND POSTPONE
- For postpone/Prepone of tour packages are to be communicated in
written and need to be inform us at least 7 days prior of tour date.
- INR 3000/- will be charged extra for prepone/postpone.
AMENDMENTS / CANCELLATIONS
- If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking
because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or
any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance
payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from
the Client. All cancellations are to be communicated in written and
advance amount is non refundable, besides the forfeiture of the
deposit amount of the tour, a further charge will be levied as
- 30 days prior to departure of the tour, advance amount is non
refundable, advance will be charged.
- 30 days to 15 days prior to departure of the tour 50% of total
- 14 days to 07 days prior to departure of the tour 75% of total
- 07 days to 01 days prior to departure of the tour 100% of total
- There will be no refund for NO SHOWS.
- Any amendment in the original booking has to be given to us in
writing. All changes will be processed only after the receipt of the
same by the Company. However, if any of the amendment requests
results in cancellation of one or more services, then the Company is
liable to recover cancellation charges as indicated in the
- The above-mentioned cancellation charges are applicable only
against the main Tour and optional tours published by the Company.
If the Client has booked any other services such as air / train
tickets or any third party product, then the Company is liable to
recover cancellation charges as per cancellation terms of respective
airline / railways or the cancellation terms of respective third
party. The Company is also liable to recover its service charges
against booking and cancelling such services for the Client.
THINGS TO NOTE:
- The vehicle used for transfers is not at disposal.
- It is mandatory to carry photo ID card while you are on tour
- Cost Exclusion :
- Cost of lunches.
- Additional / personal use of vehicle.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above
- Camera fees, guide charges
- Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the
- Taxes as applicable.
- Early check-in or late check -out is subject to availability and
may be chargeable by the hotel.
- In case of non availability of hotels, similar category of
hotels will be provided.
- No refund in case of natural calamity like-weather, road
conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc.
Law & Jurisdiction:
In case of any dispute requiring intervention of courts, courts in
Shimla alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction. For all complaints,
suits, claims or disputes of whatsoever nature relating to any products
including tours by the Company and third party products and tours. The
courts and tribunals in Shimla, India alone shall have exclusive
jurisdiction. All tours are subject to laws, rules of RBI / Govt. of